 Robotics / 27219
Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:07:49 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mark Bellis wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, linmix <linmix@gmail.com> wrote:
Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Hi Rob,

OK, I'm claiming retardism on my part for this next question:

I just don't see the compatibility between PF and 9V, can you elaborate?

I can't give too many details at the moment, but there WILL be a compatibility
between both systems, built in the extension cords.

Philo

Will those cords be part of the sets or have to be purchased separately?

linmix

AFAIK they will not be in the 2007 ferris wheel, dinosaur or bulldozer kits.  I
don't have any news about a release date, nor about a place to purchase them.  I
eagerly await developments and will let you know as soon as the information is
released.

Mark

Hey mark have you got any new info?

I just noticed that the bulldozer is out through S@H and want to know if the
adapters will be available there too. More importantly when. The official launch
date is just a few weeks away so surely it can't matter now.