 Technic / 15610
Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:16:09 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mark Bellis wrote:

OK, here's a few while you wait :-)

Basic system as used in the creator dinosaur set 4958 (inc handset & battery
box):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Technic/Power-Functions/pf_basic_system_for_dinosaur.jpg

RC IR receiver:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Technic/Power-Functions/pf_ir_rx_front.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Technic/Power-Functions/pf_ir_rx_rear.jpg

Large motor (inc plug top):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Technic/Power-Functions/pf_large_motor.jpg

Medium motor (inc stud recesses on bottom and plug bottom):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Technic/Power-Functions/pf_medium_motor.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Technic/Power-Functions/pf_medium_motor_bottom.jpg

Mark

Man, I'm excited.  A few design flaws I can't understand though:
Why the cable nub coming out of the cable's brick?  There has to have been a way
to avoid that.
On the large motor, why all that wasted space on the drkGry part that could have
pin holes?  Also, I wouldn't say no to a wege-belt wheel pin-hole layout, for
the half-stud offset.  Other than that, it looks good :D
On the small motor, it seems you would always need the pins on the front for a
strong connection, but oh well.

Looks good!
--Peter