 Robotics / 27221
Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:24:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Tommy Eriksson wrote:
Hey mark have you got any new info?

I just noticed that the bulldozer is out through S@H and want to know if the
adapters will be available there too. More importantly when. The official launch
date is just a few weeks away so surely it can't matter now.

Looks like i can answer my own question. According to the faq at customer
support the adapters will be out September 1st just like the bulldozer which all
ready is out. :) Good to know that it'll come out so soon.

I should point out that the email address in my posts is old. I've selected that
the adress should be hidden yet an old one appears. Will look into it.