 Technic / 15579
Subject:
More IR Bulldozer pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:20:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here's a "rover robot" built,apparently, out of the new IR Bulldozer. August is
much too far away. I like the look of those motors, not just for this but for
GBC modules and other "simple" automation, and (if the IR system is compatiable)
with the RCX and perhaps the NXT IR bridges. Take a look:

(no, not mine... I wish... Oh mister Be-llis...)

--
Brian Davis

Re: More IR Bulldozer pics
Here's a "rover robot" built,apparently, out of the new IR Bulldozer.
August is
much too far away. I like the look of those motors, not just for this but
for
GBC modules and other "simple" automation, and (if the IR system is
compatiable)
with the RCX and perhaps the NXT IR bridges. Take a look:

(no, not mine... I wish... Oh mister Be-llis...)

--
Brian Davis

Based on the gap in the motor housing (between the light bley and dark bley)
, it looks like Mark already has taken his motor apart (or dropped it).  Oh
Mark!?!  And are the new battery connectors compatible with the old ones?

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net

Re: More Power Function MOC pics