 Technic / 15587
Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:31:56 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mark Bellis wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Dan Berladyn wrote:
1).  I am envious...

2). Can you post pictures of the underside of the connector, the battery box
connector and the IR connector?

I would much appreciate it, thanks.

Here are the pictures of the Power Functions elements from the Bulldozer 8275,
including pictures of the plugs.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=226241 (when modified).

You can see it's a 4-wire system.  There are basically 2 wires for power and 2
for control.  I'll give more details when I can.

There will be compatibility with the 9V system sufficient to allow existing 9V
motors, lights and leads to be used with this system.  It will also be a route
to facilitate end-to-end connections.  This is not yet obvious but, again, I
will post more details and pictures when I can.

Mark

hey mark,
thank you for posting all of this info. i look forward to seeing the gallery
but it seems to be taking forever to be moderated. is there a chance you could
post some deep links?
ondrew