 Technic / 15579
15578  |  15580
Subject:
More IR Bulldozer pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:20:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here's a "rover robot" built,apparently, out of the new IR Bulldozer. August is
much too far away. I like the look of those motors, not just for this but for
GBC modules and other "simple" automation, and (if the IR system is compatiable)
with the RCX and perhaps the NXT IR bridges. Take a look:

(no, not mine... I wish... Oh mister Be-llis...)

--
Brian Davis