 Technic / 15578
Re: 2 New GBC modules: a ZNAP ferris wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 02:05:28 GMT

In lugnet.znap, Steve Hassenplug <steve@teamhassenplug.org> wrote:

At 01:49 PM 2/20/07, Jean-Marc Détraz wrote:
Here is finally a working GBC module ferris wheel made out of ZNAP.

I forgot there is a ZNAP group on Lugnet...  :)

Yeah, I forgot them too in my pile, but they happily resurfaced. ;~D

Enjoy the movie (poor quality)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomotive/NovaLUG-shows/PEI/gbc-movie1.avi

I uploaded the movie again, but without result... I dont know what is wrong the
2 other movies I uploaded were successful...
I might e-mail it to you so you can view it and maybe post it somewhere...

I always find those loud ball-pumps very
annoying.  But, still, it's very cool.  I like your stuff.
Steve

Thanks! I'm working on a really cool module, but it's not completed yet and I go
back on the road for a couple of months, so it'll wait...

JM