 Znap / 276
Re: 2 New GBC modules: a ZNAP ferris wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 00:34:30 GMT

In lugnet.znap, Jean-Marc Détraz wrote:
Hello gang!

Here is finally a working GBC module ferris wheel made out of ZNAP.
After many reflexions, I wanted to put at a good use some of my ZNAP pieces.
I was thinking for quite a while on how to use a ferris wheel for the GBC.

Nice job ! That looks similar to the one I built 5 or 6 years back. See my
pictures here

Ray