 Technic / 15597
Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 03:49:58 GMT

OK, here's a few while you wait :-)

Basic system as used in the creator dinosaur set 4958 (inc handset &
battery
box):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Technic/Power-Functions/pf_basic_system_for_dinosaur.jpg

RC IR receiver:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Technic/Power-Functions/pf_ir_rx_front.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Technic/Power-Functions/pf_ir_rx_rear.jpg

Large motor (inc plug top):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Technic/Power-Functions/pf_large_motor.jpg

Medium motor (inc stud recesses on bottom and plug bottom):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Technic/Power-Functions/pf_medium_motor.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Technic/Power-Functions/pf_medium_motor_bottom.jpg

Mark

I can't say that I am a fan of the "permanent wires" or the connector end
itself, but perhaps I just don't like change.  I wonder if there will be
extension cables for sale?  Actually the more I think about it, the more I
forsee the attached cables being a problem (either too long or too short).

Thanks for the pics.

Dan