 Technic / 15597
  Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs)

(...) I can't say that I am a fan of the "permanent wires" or the connector end itself, but perhaps I just don't like change. I wonder if there will be extension cables for sale? Actually the more I think about it, the more I forsee the attached (...) (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power Functions Element Pics (inc Plugs)

(...) Hmm, I will add my voice in saying thanks for the pics. Definitely interesting. I agree that I would prefer to have connector terminals on active bricks, and not permanently attached cables. What also I find awkward is that we now have (...) (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)