 Space / 35873
Re: Tanks or Power Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:53:47 GMT

To offer a different POV, I believe that power armor should be used in space as an asset to ship-to-ship combat operations as commandos or raiders It could also be used in a repair role where dexterity is needed but the area is too dangerous for a man in space suit. In this application the problems of dust and lack of power are nullified.

-Joseph

P.S. Can you imagine a tank in space? snicker