 Off-Topic / Geek / 4811
Re: Tanks or Power Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:15:11 GMT

Great discussions and some good physics mentioned on these posts! As far as AI is concerned in the military, we get scarilly closer to this all the time. Read articles on Unmanned Arial Vehicles (UAVs) like those that Boeing is building, among other companies. The future may well be robotic or ground operated unmanned vehicles in the military. It wouldn’t be a stretch to see UGVs, that is, Unmanned Ground Vehicles.

Bill