 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17488
Re: Walker useing new leg design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 09:40:39 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Chris Magno wrote:

   and a video of My walker here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF50m2OzGZE

As Elmer Fudd would say, “That MOC wocks!”;-)

All seriousness aside, that is trés cool, Chris. Can’t wait for Ross’ reaction-- He’ll flip out! It’s funny; he’s actually building a robot-thingy (I think that the technical term) right now as well. Okay, maybe it’s not so funny.

It reminds me of a hypercube in motion.

Wock on!

JOHN