 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17484
Re: Walker useing new leg design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:09:05 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Chris Magno wrote:

   and a video of My walker here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF50m2OzGZE

Chris, its simply amazing. One of the most elegant moving MOCs I have ever seen. Im blown away how great and streamline it looks and how smooth it functions. Oh yeah, and its kick butt CREEPY too.

Totally love this MOC, by far, my most favourite of all your builds!

Yeah, I know it wont win an rtl game, its no project X, but I believe it was well worth the time you spent on it, and Im glad you saw it to completion. Cant wait to have it displayed with everything else ppl bring to the show.

Oh btw, it IS art!

Janey “Been wowed today, Red Brick”