 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17506
Re: Walker useing new leg design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 03:48:24 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Chris Magno wrote:

I can't believe I missed the best part of that build!!!!

No, it's not the wonderfully designed legs

No, it's not the plethora of 7 l axles

No, it's not the racer motor providing the power....

It's the worm to 24 setup that I learned form Chris on THE VERY FIRST DAY I MET
HIM!!!!

(over 7 years ago, iirc)...

Let's see if I have some pics from that one...

Oh right--here we are--

<http://www.sandysparky.net/sumo.htm>

And Chris's 'bot at that event--

<<http://www.sandysparky.net/sumo/tn_p004514_jpg.jpg>>

:)

Dave K

WOW - those were the good old days.

thats when I could make a robot in less than 10 min, on the same day of
the game.

If I recall, the day went like this:

my bot starts to push your bot;

http://www.sandysparky.net/sumo/tn_p004465_jpg.jpg

then,

my bot pushes your out of the ring.

http://www.sandysparky.net/sumo/tn_p004466_jpg.jpg

:)

As to the worm to 24 - I love that design.

Chris