 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17486
Re: Walker useing new leg design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 03:31:55 GMT

As I wanted to play with your design (and if possible decrease the number of L7 axles still relatively scarce in my collection...), I modelled it using Euklides 2.02 geometry freeware.

Euklides file is here.

You can animate the leg by moving the handle. Play with different geometries by changing segment lengths on the right.

The black curve shows the path of the tip of the leg. A broken or strange curve indicates impossible geometries.

Play well,

Philo