 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17487
Re: NOT the next rtl game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 09:26:41 GMT

On 17-Oct-07, at 6:01 PM, Janey Cook wrote:

Janey said she had a handle on some chicks.

Uh,  Chris, not THOSE kind of chicks, sorry!

Uh, could someone help me with this...

Uh, nope. Derek, you are a grown man, you are responsible for getting your own
chicks. Giggle.

Hmmmm... wait a minute, why am I getting them for Chris then?
I need to re-evaluate the situation.

Janey "Red Chick... errrr Brick"