 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17485
Re: Walker useing new leg design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:02:21 GMT

   This is a six leg walker, that uses the leg design of Theo Jansen

Congratulations, Chris, you wonderfully captured the light and organic structure of Theo Jansen creations.

Simply wonderful!

Philo