 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17490
Re: Walker useing new leg design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:08:32 GMT

John wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Chris Magno wrote:

and a video of My  walker here:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF50m2OzGZE>

As Elmer Fudd would say, "That MOC wocks!";-)

All seriousness aside, that is trés cool, Chris.  Can't wait for Ross'
reaction-- He'll flip out!  It's funny; he's actually building a robot-thingy (I
{think} that the technical term) right now as well.  Okay, maybe it's {not} so
funny.

Thank you John.

Please encourage Ross to work more on robots, and less on that "other"
thing you do.

;)

  Also have Ross try the  simulator Philo posted. It works like a charm.

It reminds me of a
<http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=image&file=3f6de8a139ff5b9800879d2c50dfdc36.gif
hypercube> in motion.

Wock on!

[JOHN]

Hypercube?  Nice link. Im going to try to make one of these.

:)

Chris