 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17500
Re: Walker useing new leg design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 06:29:39 GMT

I went on and built my own version, using 8 legs with 90° phase offset and Power Functions motorization. Still a few things to improve, such as the bad balance due to the weight of the battery pack...

See it here.

Thanks again for the building incentive ;o)

Philo