 Off-Topic / Debate / 6705
Re: When is a website "independent" and when is it "part of"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 22:10:22 GMT

Scott A wrote in message ...

*I really did not want to add posts to this thread as it is feelings
inolved, byt hey, I could not help myself...*

<snipped>

Please note, I way well be interchanging US/NATO here, as US seldom works
alone on these things. The UK, for one, normally gives support.

Yes, especially in Northern Ireland... Wouldn´t it be greate to give that
piece of the country back to the people who own it?

IMHO, the thing that disturbs me, is that childrens lifes are less worth
than stupid politicians ego´s and world economy.
I really hope that the responsible people get what they deserves, with some
help from the man/woman mentioned in "The good book".
(Whatever book you are using)
And no, I'm not religious, only a human, with human thoughts. And I use my
own book.
Play Well!

*Now I am out of this thread.*

/Joakim, #491