 Off-Topic / Debate / 6744
Re: When is a website "independent" and when is it "part of"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:48:39 GMT

Scott A wrote:
I have views on NI. They will remain my own for now. But the point you make
is misleading. It is an accepted fact that the majority of those in NI want
to be part of the UK - I'm not saying that they have reasons for it, but
that is just the way it is.

The truly frightening thing is that the "Northern Ireland Problem" has
been going on since at least Elizabethan times (ie more than 400 years).
Will the "Israeli/Palestine problem" continue for as long?

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm