 Local / United Kingdom / 6823
Re: New Civil Engineer letter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:05:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes:

<snip>

I have now sent the letter.  I didn't change it that much and it's still
very long but I wanted to get it out there before I got cold feet about
sending it at all!

<snip>

You rock. Very nicely done. I think I speak for a number of people when I
say "thanks for doing this, well done!"

++Lar