 Local / United Kingdom / 6827
Re: New Civil Engineer letter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 13:18:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes:
I have now sent the letter.  I didn't change it that much and it's still
very long but I wanted to get it out there before I got cold feet about
sending it at all!

That's great, Simon! I hope all of our comments and input were constructive
enough. Your final revision of the letter was not too long, hit some very
important points, and certainly made a good argument that Lego is a better
"building system".

It's now up to the reader to take advantage of the information presented in
the letter and really learn what Lego is about.

Let us know what happens and if you get any response.

thanks,
T. J.