 Technic / 5413
Re: New Civil Engineer letter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 17:09:33 GMT

John Barnes wrote:

I think that, at some time in the more recent past, Lego has truely become
the dominant technical construction toy followed by the somewhat oddly
scaled fischertechnik stuff.

I remember years ago a friend of mine having this; if I remember correctly it was
a bit odd, with flexible tubes that kindof slotted into other pieces. It seemed ok
but somewhat limited in what you could do with it. I had no idea it was still in
common use!

Jennifer
http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/