 Local / United Kingdom / 6825
Re: New Civil Engineer letter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:52:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Larry Pieniazek writes:
You rock. Very nicely done. I think I speak for a number of people when I
say "thanks for doing this, well done!"

++Lar

Cheers Larry, I've got a nice warm Lugnetty 'included' feeling now!  All we
have to do now is just sit back and watch New Civil Engineer not publish it!

Psi