 Technic / 5434
Re: New Civil Engineer letter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:57:03 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas (T. J.) Avery writes:
I'd like to check it out too. Are there any good websites on Meccano? Not
that I'd flip over to the "dark side", but I'd like to see.

http://freenet.edmonton.ab.ca/meccano/mecparti.html

After an admittedly a short search this is the best I've found.  L girders
are present in very long lengths and they do make pawls! but I don't think
there are any small bevel gears.

What do you think are the biggest omissions and which therefore prove Lego
more useful?

LMAO about this... http://www.meccano.com/pages/under_c.htm  !!!

A bit of a surf starting here may yield a bit of information but there's
clearly less web support for Meccano than for Lego.

Psi