 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2600
Re: (Brad Justus? Please respond)Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 14:49:21 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Aaron West writes:
Is LEGO really reissuing old sets?  Can we expect an official answer?
I can only assume that all information circulating is true as we should have
heard from one of the LEGO representatives that seem to read and respond SO
frequently here on LUGNET.  Sillence seems to suggest that the words by
Jimmy Park are essentially summing things up for them and they may have a
gag order regarding this particular issue.  If we could have some kind of
note from Brad Justus as to whether any of this is truth or rumor, I would
sincerely appreciate it.
-Aaron West-

Well Aaron, I am in the UK and was just as excited as you, so I went to my
local Lego retailer and they confirmed that they were aware of some special
sets that are scheduled for release later this year. Although they did not
have images the retailer said that he had been told they would be limited
availability and he would need to pre order what he wanted (if any) the
dissapointing part is he may well pass as he considered the sets too
expensive! Which could mean if they don't sell well enough they could be the
first and last new old sets that we see!

He is going to get more details and I will post as and when I get them!

Jason