 Pirates / 1973
Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 14:18:40 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:

Anti-FL?  Well even the most intelligent are entitled to a lapse or two in
judgement.   What hits me is that you Larry might have some reason to become
interested in acquiring more Fabuland.  More competition for a finite
supply...gee, just what I need ;-)  So, maybe my preference is for Scott's >view.

Grin.

Na, I think you're OK, I won't be getting a bigger FabuJones. I have a few
MIB Fabuland sets, and the Collins Gang gave me a bunch of used stuff that
Taya plays with, I'm set. I do need to get Mickey complete, though. Hoping
for some discounting but I may need to get it now, even at full retail,
before it is gone.

FUT .fabuland, which I should have done last time, sorry castle/pirate peeps...

++Lar