 Pirates / 1972
Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 13:55:51 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Michael Campbell writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I agree, except for the bit about Fabuland! My daughter LOVES Fabuland, and
I can see why some like it. May not be my cup of tea, personally, but if
some comes back, great!

Personaly, I wouldn't mind seeing a VERSION of fabuland come back,
perhaps with the figs more in range sizewise as conventional minifigs.
It would add a little spice to your town scene to have a bear or
rabbit walking down the street or delivering mail...

A "version" did come back... Mickey. Not a bad little offering, too bad it
was a one shot deal, apparently.

++Lar