 Pirates / 1925
Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 22:19:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.pirates, Ralph Döring writes:
If this IS the july suprise, we may be pleased sooner than we think...

Well, I suppose technically, this is part of the July surprise.

- My guess is, that they had a lot of these sets left. Maybe all or a part
of them are sets coming back from the shops and my have bruised boxes. This
could be the reason for the new boxes.
- I´d bet that TLG is not re-releasing old sets. They are rather selling old
stock. So hope for the best but don´t expect too much.

I sincerely doubt this is old stock.  They are re-releasing some older sets.

Jimmy Park