 Pirates / 1971
Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 13:39:36 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Scott Arthur writes:

I think in the long run it will be good. We may see the return of parts
which we never thought we'd see again... and some we do not want to see
again (Fabuland!). As these sets will have minimal development costs, we may
even see slightly cheaper Lego... but I doubt it!

I agree, except for the bit about Fabuland! My daughter LOVES Fabuland, and
I can see why some like it. May not be my cup of tea, personally, but if
some comes back, great!

PS don't tell Sheree R. of your anti Fabuland stance. :-)

++Lar

Anti-FL?  Well even the most intelligent are entitled to a lapse or two in
judgement.   What hits me is that you Larry might have some reason to become
interested in acquiring more Fabuland.  More competition for a finite
supply...gee, just what I need ;-)  So, maybe my preference is for Scott's view.

sheree