 Pirates / 1929
1928  |  1930
Subject:
(Brad Justus? Please respond)Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 13:55:04 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jimmy Park writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Ralph Döring writes:
If this IS the july suprise, we may be pleased sooner than we think...

Well, I suppose technically, this is part of the July surprise.

- My guess is, that they had a lot of these sets left. Maybe all or a part
of them are sets coming back from the shops and my have bruised boxes. This
could be the reason for the new boxes.
- I´d bet that TLG is not re-releasing old sets. They are rather selling old
stock. So hope for the best but don´t expect too much.

I sincerely doubt this is old stock.  They are re-releasing some older sets.

Jimmy Park

Is LEGO really reissuing old sets?  Can we expect an official answer?
I can only assume that all information circulating is true as we should have
heard from one of the LEGO representatives that seem to read and respond SO
frequently here on LUGNET.  Sillence seems to suggest that the words by
Jimmy Park are essentially summing things up for them and they may have a
gag order regarding this particular issue.  If we could have some kind of
note from Brad Justus as to whether any of this is truth or rumor, I would
sincerely appreciate it.
-Aaron West-