 LEGO Company / 3125
Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:39:40 GMT

In lugnet.color, Richard Morton wrote:
Hi everyone,

As you know, the bulk bricks online survey is now over. The results have
been submitted to the LEGO company for them to digest.
As many of you have expressed an interest in the results, Jake has given me
permission to publish a set of top 20 lists, which are now available on the
PaBTrak website.

You can see the top 20 most requested part/color combinations, the most
popular colors requested and the top 20 parts when the color is not
considered.

These results can be found at http://www.pabtrak.com

Jake also asked me to mention that the data collected here is absolutely
being used. That doesn't mean that every single thing will be implemented,
or implemented immediately. That said, he mentioned it is important to TLC
to try to include as much of our feedback as possible

Once again, thank you to everyone who took part in this survey.

Richard.

Richard/Jake,

I know there have been a lot of community related things happening lately, but
have any recent developements been made on this or the bulk program in general?

thanks in advance.

Jonathan (longing for bulk grey/bley 2x2 tiles)