 LEGO Company / 1906
Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 11:41:53 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek"  schreef in bericht news:HyAy64.Lps@lugnet.com...
Ya, like has been said, I don't get the fascination with basic bricks. But • then
I have about 150-200 tubs worth so...

Please do not forget, Europeans pay completely different amounts of money
for their tubs.
In the US they practically give those tubs away, over here they don't :-(
So I voted for 1x2's in standard colors.
I don't need shapes bigger than 1x3 (due to my physical situation I don't
have that much strength in my hands so the bigger the brick the harder it
gets to stack them, but hey, that's my problem ;-) not yours)
I could buy tub 4107 (wich I love because of the many 1x2's and 1x1's) but
that'll cost me 39 euro's, that translates to 47 dollar something... and I
get a lot of bricks I rarely use.
I'd rather buy them in bulkpacks :-) And I know of the existence of
bricklink yes :-)

Everyone voted for the things they want, and it seems many people want
1x2's. And that's OK with me :-D

Cheers,
Saskia