 LEGO Company / 1895
Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 00:54:05 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
In lugnet.color, Richard Morton wrote:
Hi everyone,

As you know, the bulk bricks online survey is now over. The results have
been submitted to the LEGO company for them to digest.
As many of you have expressed an interest in the results, Jake has given me
permission to publish a set of top 20 lists, which are now available on the
PaBTrak website.

Sayyy, Richard:

Any indication of how many people submitted surveys?

I am not Richard, but he said, upthread:

"We had a total of 61497 part/color submissions from 839 unique users. This
means an average of 73 part/colors submitted per user.
It might have been a little more if we hadn't had the early problems with
the site, but I think everyone who wanted to vote eventually had an
opportunity to do so."

So I am going to go with 839 people.