 LEGO Company / 1910
Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 13:52:14 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
ya, except the weighting I'd prefer would be "put your customer number in, OK we
found how much you spent at S@H last year... that's what each of your votes > is worth" :-)

And I'd be Ok with the fact that my votes weren't worth the most. (Hi Troy!)

Looks like they already did :) Honestly, I had many problems with the survey, I
took it minutes after annoucement. my "shopping cart" got emptied a few times,
and when i finally submitted, I found out it only contained 1 item... 2x2
concave slopes....

They must have not only weighed my buying records (10's of K's), but also
weighed the fact that I only "wanted" one 1 item, and multiplie that with my
bricklink feedback :)

Seriously, the list looks good for town/castle, with slopes, tiles, bricks. As
others, I did take into account what was already available, so did not ask for
that. My real list included (but did not get submitted:

1x2x2, 1x2x3, 1x4x3 panels in Chrome-gold, Chrome-blue, Chrome-silver, and 7
trans colors (for office buildings)
1x4x3 windows, basic colors, and also the plain panes, shutters, and lattice
panes
Various convex/cconcave slopes (33,45,75 degree), basic colors.

A non existing element that many of us crave: 1x3x3 33 degree concave slope!!
(blakc, red, blue, greys)

Paul