 LEGO Company / 1897
Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 01:14:39 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Ted Michon wrote:

   These results can be found at http://www.pabtrak.com

I completely agree with white, black, lt gray, and dk gray in the top 5. Kinda wonder how red creeped in.

But the parts types results completely baffle me.

Me too. I can get all the 1x2s and 2x4s I want for under 2 cents a piece (with judicious shopping for tubs) but nary a piece I selected made the list (train doors, train windows, train door rails, town windows, and architectural elements) So who wants 1x2s???? And why?

This is probably because, out of 20 choices, one or more colors of 1x2 were selected but no one particular color was outstanding. I put in tan, new brown, new light gray, orange, and medium blue for most 1x2 and 1x4 - there are a lot of colors not easy to get in tubs. Now if somebody voted for black 1x2 bricks, that’s a head-scratcher.

Windows feature prominently. I don’t know what you have to complain about (you didn’t seriously think a majority of people could agree on a color for a train door did you?)

For what it’s worth, nothing I picked made the top 20 part-color except new gray 1x2. I voted for a lot of fences and cylinders.