 LEGO Company / 1882
Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 21:26:00 GMT

The survey seems to say "bring back #5216 roof bricks and the red one, plus grey
2x2 tiles (alas)." Something we can agree on anyway. Only a few items stake out
new ground for bulk.

Or more colors of the mixed roof and tile packs we have now.

-Erik