 LEGO Company / 1883
Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 21:27:29 GMT

"John Gerlach" <gmltc_j1@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message

Thank you for posting the 'top 20' parts.  A very interesting list, most • of them
are basic bricks, plates or slopes.

Hopefully The LEGO Company will use this data to better understand the • AFOL
market!

One more question, Richard:  How many people submitted their lists?

Thanks!

JohnG, GMLTC

Hi John,

We had a total of 61497 part/color submissions from 839 unique users. This
means an average of 73 part/colors submitted per user.
It might have been a little more if we hadn't had the early problems with
the site, but I think everyone who wanted to vote eventually had an
opportunity to do so.

The next survey should go a lot smoother!

Hope it helps,
Richard.