 LEGO Company / 1899
Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 02:14:09 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Brad Hamilton wrote:
Shoot - None of mine made it.

I put in a bunch of strange bricks, including odd windows, doors, and panels. I
guess everyone else wanted mainly basic bricks because that is what the survey
seems to show.

Ditto.  I was really hoping for some of the large windshields, curved slope
bricks, & wing plates.

Jeff