 LEGO Company / 1888
Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 22:17:33 GMT

   These results can be found at http://www.pabtrak.com

I completely agree with white, black, lt gray, and dk gray in the top 5. Kinda wonder how red creeped in.

But the parts types results completely baffle me. For every 2x2 concave steep slope and just about every item on the list, I use 100s of 2x4s. The list seems to reflect demand based on scarcity, not demand based on usage. We better watch what we wish for. After I buy 1000 2x2 lt gray tiles, I’ll be set for life, but I’ll still be short 100,000 2x4s.

-Ted