 LEGO Company / 1907
Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 12:55:25 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Saskia van Doesburg wrote:
"Larry Pieniazek"  schreef in bericht news:HyAy64.Lps@lugnet.com...
Ya, like has been said, I don't get the fascination with basic bricks. But then
I have about 150-200 tubs worth so...

Please do not forget, Europeans pay completely different amounts of money
for their tubs.

You're right. I am sorry, I did forget that.