 LEGO Company / 1220
Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:32:22 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
[snip]

The correct answer to (4) is (with an absolutely deadpan expression) "about 15
minutes".. no matter what it is they're asking about! :-)

Ha! I do this with the kids whenever we go anywhere in the car.

Kids:"How much longer until we're there?"
Me:  "Five, six minutes, tops."

Hour after hour...

-Evil Wayne