 LEGO Company / 1210
Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 01:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
I'm putting out a call to help me assemble your best tips/tricks/best practices
for forming and running local clubs and events.

One thing the GMLTC seems to do well is talk to kids.  If a kid is scoping out
the layout with a parent, we'll start talking to the kid before we'll talk to
the parent.  We know that kids are our "target audience", if the kids are happy
the parents will probably be happy.

JohnG, GMLTC