 LEGO Company / 1218
Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:18:02 GMT

In lugnet.lego, William R. Ward wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Paul Thomas wrote:
   When doing public events be prepard to answer these three questions over and
over and over......

1.   Yes lego does make trains.

2.   No they are not glued together.

3.   I have no idea how many pieces are in the display.

You missed one important one that always gets me:

4. I didn't keep track of how many hours I spent building it.

The correct answer to (4) is (with an absolutely deadpan expression) "about 15
minutes".. no matter what it is they're asking about! :-)