 LEGO Company / 1209
Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:21:45 GMT

A thought I'd like to share at this moment, somthing I "live by" since I have
shown regularly for many years now;

When you do a show, exhibit, or display, and only a few people or a small crowd
shows up, that's ok.

See because the people who did show up are the best ones you could have asked
for. Even if there are only, say, 10 people that came to your show, they were
the best 10 people you could have asked for , because they are the people who
really wanted to be there and who were interested enough to come. Enjoy your set
up, display or show. Your there because you like it too!

Same goes for a LUG meeting, or even LUGNET too.

Point is to have a good time for you first, then your happiness can effect
others at the show or event. I oughta know. Then again, there is a lot of wine
and cheese at art shows.

;)