 LEGO Company / 1207
Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:28:01 GMT

Speaking of Events, the current Top 10 List theme is : "Top 10 things overheard
at a LEGO event." www.minifigville.com/top10

Since I myself never had the chance to go to one of these events, I'd be very
interested in knowing what can be heard in these events.  I've read a couple of
wabpages relating people's experience, so I have a general idea, but...

So help me out!  Tell me what (funny) thing you've heard!

Meanwhile, you can see the results to the previous Top10 here:

Top 10 Billboard Songs in the LEGO Universe :
http://www.minifigville.com/top10/showtop10.cgi?012

It's always tough to select only ten submissions, especially when so many are
very good.  Unfortunately, there wasn't enough to make 20, so I kept only the 10
I think are the bests.  If anyone is interested in writing the lyrics for one of
these sngs, I'd put them on my website!

Have fun!

Terry