 LEGO Company / 1201
Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 06:39:18 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Paul Thomas wrote:

Jake,

   When doing public events be prepard to answer these three questions over and
over and over......

1.   Yes lego does make trains.

2.   No they are not glued together.

3.   I have no idea how many pieces are in the display.

Agreed on that one!  We get those questions too.  I find it's easier to make up
a very rough guess on 3.

Calum