 Fun / Gaming / 162
Re: brikwars...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 02:53:36 GMT

Have you read "Starship Troopers"? Not the craptacular Paul Verhoeven movie,
but the Heinlein novel? RAH goes into quite a bit of detail on how his cap
troops are in communication with each other; basically the grunts have radios
with one channel (it's a 'party-line' type setup, where they all talk
together, and over each other), whereas the command suits have 2 (3?)
channels, where they can talk to the grunts, or talk amongst the command staff
without the grunts listening in. I don't remember all the details off the top
of me noggin, but I'd recommend reading the book, if only for the armored-suit
info contained therein.

-Cheese

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Jeff Christner writes:
On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 15:55:42 GMT, Stephen F Roberts